Support the key fundamentals of manufacturing: Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost Reduction initiatives through process development and process improvement projects. Projects are driven by process improvement, operations capital investment plan, overall ROI, product development initiatives and the operations business plan.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities within production and business processes.
- Develop manufacturing processes, standard work and create and maintain process documentation.
- Actively deploy and train lean concepts throughout the organization.
- Serve as Process Lead in PPT/IPT projects.
Conduct extensive data analysis for effective problem solving.
- Assist in analyzing, identifying, and resolving production line problems and lead problem solving groups.
- Develop and maintain production line layouts and jigs/fixtures.
- Give direction and provide feedback on project viability.
- Investigate quality concerns to determine root cause
Prevent quality issues from leaving facility
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Demonstrated, strong written and oral communication skills required
- A minimum of one year of project management experience is required, additional experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year of process development/process improvement experience is required, additional experience preferred.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.