1st Shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm Pay: $18.50/hr
2nd Shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm Pay: $20/hr
3rd Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am Pay: $19.50/hr
Shipping Associates are responsible for working with a team to accurately, efficiently, and safely load trucks with product. Shipping Associates are also responsible for communicating effectively to ensure that trucks are loaded properly and shipped on time.
- Loading trucks by hand and forklift in an organized and safe manner for shipping.
- Read shipping labels and scan products to ensure correct products are loaded on the truck.
- Safely operate forklift while performing daily tasks.
- Properly document shipping information and complete required paperwork.
- Maintain/repair shipping carts and racking, as needed.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment is maintained.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Previous forklift operation experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and retain a forklift/industrial vehicle license.
- Basic computer skills are required.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today to join our team!