Marvin is currently seeking an experienced Environmental Specialist to join our team in Warroad, Minnesota.
The Environmental Specialist will have a strong focus on Environmental and related process development, process improvement, and project management.
• Plans and implements procedures and programs related to Environmental guidelines.
• Files regulatory reports in compliance with local, state, and federal agencies.
• Assists with Environmental Record keeping for various programs including the DOT, MPCA, and EPA.
• Partners with Environmental Manager to define annual department goals per key metrics.
• Provides leadership in developing, implementing, and managing Environmental policies, programs, and practices.
• Plans and implements training programs to ensure supervisors and employees meet and exceed the required standards.
Education and Experience:
• Experience with Environmental management, OSHA, EPA, MPCA, DNR, DOT principles and practical application.
• Minimum of two years of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of EHS to include providing consultative services and audits to other locations.
• Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop solutions and influence others through collaboration.
• Demonstrated ability to balance EHS and business needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!